If I'm Hans, then where is Frans?  

Posted by Alex in ,

I have officially joined a gym in my hometown, L.A. Fitness to be exact. Hopefully I can start to get into better shape and even gain some muscle, which shouldn't be too hard.

It's kinda funny, but the range of people there is kind of refreshing. Everyone there is on a different level it seems, from the obese to the over pumped, which makes me feel that being in the middle is OK. The really strange thing is that the ratio seems about 50:50, I wonder if it's just natural for a gym or if it's this specific chain?

Whatever the reason, I'm happy with it (though my wallet doth protest). Hopefully I can keep my attendance up when I start working full time.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 at Thursday, May 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment