All hallows eve is officially over, and now I have a slight headache. Such is the unavoidable consequence of going to a college party I guess. As for the here and now, I'm sitting in Sweet Eugine's trying to comprehend the thoughts that are racing through my head, such as "Crap...I still need to write that damn rough draft for English" and "I wonder why relationships can be so damned f***ed up"(yes, the thought is actually censored in my head). I think it may be time to switch to decaff.
I finally have my phone charger back, or will have it after John finishes with work (only 2 more hours, only 2 more hours...). At least this experience of phonelessness and down grading has lead me to be a more affluent texter (I have mastered the mysterious powers of T9!) and shown me that having a crappy cell phone can be just as cool as having the newest one out there. In fact it can be a real conversation starter ("Behold my amazing phone-o-gatchi!").
So now I will leave you with some sage advice...screw it...life's too short to worry about every single dammed thing that happens, so try to make responsible choices while keeping your self open to new and exciting experiences. You never know, you may just fall in love with them!
So now I will leave you with some sage advice...screw it...life's too short to worry about every single dammed thing that happens, so try to make responsible choices while keeping your self open to new and exciting experiences. You never know, you may just fall in love with them!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, November 2, 2008
at Sunday, November 02, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.