Sometimes you want to run  

Posted by Alex

Why on Earth did I do this to my self! I'm pulling 29 hours at work, taking 13 hours of classes, and on top of that I'm trying to have a social life...the numbers don't exactly add up to allot of sleep. Sacrifices must be made and sadly the social life is going to take a hit. Blah, I guess it will be alright once I manage to get into a routine.

I'm really excited about Thursday! I'll be heading out to Camp Crusis for four days to participate on the Journey retreat. It should prove to be a nice break from work/school and give me the opportunity to sit down and sort out where I stand both with myself and with God.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at Tuesday, September 15, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment