Ewww...I didn't realize these things got cobwebs!  

Posted by Alex in

Really, I would have never guessed that I would get so busy. Too much work is probably to blame, but my natural reclusive tendencies might have something to do with it...you never know.

You would really be proud of me if you knew that I went to my first alcohol laden event the other day and didn't puke or pass out prematurely. You gotta love friends from church who want to corrupt your seemingly innocent life ^_^. I held my alcohol surprisingly well, though I now know why so many kids drink and drive. It was scary realizing that I had four "beverages" and couldn't really tell that I was drunk other than drowsiness and one instance where I lost equilibrium. Off course there was me dancing and making a fool of myself to the amusement of my friends there (honestly I would have done most of that stuff w/o the alcohol, but making them think I was really drunk helps me sleep at night) as well as hookah, another first, drinking games, and swimming.

Things get really busy when people realize that they have to go back to school, and they also feel the need to get social, so I've felt sorta dead this week. I spent most of Saturday morning and Friday afternoon asleep as a result, so I'm just starting to feel the onset of sleep now (I usually try to get to sleep by 11 or 12).

Friday was my last day for the summer with Covenant! I spent a good portion of the day looking for quotes on a video splitter and upgrading a program, while the other part involved increasing the scope of an IP scanning inventory program and searching for pictures that someone "lost" in our network. I never realized that our servers held so many of the teacher's personal pictures...Alex was not amused...

On a side note, I reformatted my laptop and now hate windows backup, though I managed to upgrade to Vista Ultimate, so it's not all bad.

A storm is looming on the horizon and I may also be experiencing girl problems soon, but that I'll save for another day!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at Saturday, August 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

ok...now it is time to update your profile. you are no longer a 19 year old in college station.

i AM proud of you for the alcohol and hookah, though. kinda sad, huh? im proud of you for drinking. i know im a horrible person...you dont have to tell me. lol

August 25, 2008 at 12:29 AM

update?!

aww, they grow up so fast!!

DRINK RESPONSIBLY!!

August 25, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Post a Comment