WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER!!!  

Posted by Alex in

WOW!!!

I never realized how much better it felt to be in smaller classes till now! It's kind of amazing, I mean, you get to have one on one time with your professors without waiting in line with 20 other students and if they notice your slipping they say something. Seriously, probably the first time that I've had professors that care about my performance and that I get something out of their class.

Oddly enough, I also think I'm opening up more to people in my classes, for instance, actually having conversations with total strangers. And the campus is pretty too! It's nice to be walking out to your car, or even just wondering around, and suddenly be on a path in the woods (yes, woods) that takes you exactly where you need to go.

My schedule is pretty amazing too. I don't start classes until 10:00 AM and since I'm actually getting sleep at night (no more crows and grackles, YAY!!!) I find my self getting up and doing things, like taking the dog for a walk.

Now all I need to do is get a job (gasp!) and figure out what to do with myself...

This entry was posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 at Friday, August 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

lol. glad you like it. kinda the same reason i like blinn, for the time being. of course, it also has a lot to do with the required attendance policy...keeps me going to class, and therefore keeps me passing. :-)

September 1, 2008 at 2:24 PM

Post a Comment