Posted by Alex


I am so amazingly deep and intellectual right now it's amazing...or rather I should be, after all, I am sitting in a coffee shop (Inversion to be exact) on a couch thing (that's kinda hurting my back)...sigh...blogging.

I am a little amazed that the people who work at the Magic Cauldron just walked in, sorta a little taste of Ren. Fest before it starts. It reminds me of just how truly amazing Montrose can really be. Most of the people here just seem to be pouring over notes and homework, a few people goofing off like me, but it's a nice atmosphere. The barista has some of the most amazing fuchsia hair I have ever seen, very nicely done and stands out like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

Now, as to why I happen to be here, let's just say my mom has been having back issues. She has now gone to see a back doctor and the results are in, she has two vertebrae that are degenerative and bulging...AKA she was about to have two slipped disks... On the plus side she's on codeine/APAP so she's been real mellow for the week.

Overall I've been having a good year, even though I've only seen the first start of it all. I'm still gonna stay positive about this, even though I miss every one in CS. I am due to drop in for a visit...dundundun!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at Tuesday, September 09, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

yay for ren fest! we are SOOOOOOOOOOO going again. :-)

September 9, 2008 at 11:46 PM

Post a Comment