It's time for my weekly blog of bloggieness! Wow, that just sounded odd...but what ever, I have people to update and things to say. One thing I'm happy to report, is that my church has a new youth leader who has taken it upon himself to start a college group. It consists of 4 people, Sam (my friend from Greece), Allie (my sister who isn't actually my sister), Seth, and me. It's a little group right now, but I'm fine with it being that way. We met for the first time at Seth's apartment and watched Death to Smoochy, which was an odd movie that I happened to like. I think next week I'll see if they're up for a Mel Brooks movie...*insert deviousness here*...
My official motto for this weekend, I will Survive.
This entry was posted
on Friday, October 3, 2008
at Friday, October 03, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
