I believe that I've caught myself trying to run away from reality again. I wonder what it is about the world we live in that makes me want to escape from it all. The good thing is that I caught myself before I let it get out of hand.
I went to a great Driver F show on Friday. It was great mashing, but I think I let myself get a little dehydrated...which lead to a monstrous headache the following morning as I moved logs in my great uncle's backyard. My grandpa's brother, who lives closer to Houston than I do, received allot of damage from Ike, countless pecan tree limbs EVERY WHERE!!! And we're talking about some massive trees here, most of them could have easily destroyed his entire house. But, the job got done regardless...they probably won't get power until October.
I'm also thinking of starting a to do list. I think it will help me keep on top of things, with out the stress a schedule tends to give me.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, September 28, 2008
at Sunday, September 28, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.